SIZE: 16 x?27 x 6
ACTUAL SIZE: 15 3/8″ x 27 3/8″ x 5 7/8?
COMPATIBLE WITH: Spacegard 2400 (401); Lennox PMAC-12C 27 *Includes Cardboard Frame*
BestAir 2000 Series: AC Furnace Air Filter For Aprilaire & Spacegard Box 16 X 27 X 6 – MERV 11 (Min. Qty. 2)
Indoor air quality is commonly affected by particles such as dust, pet dander, and viruses. BestAir? is dedicated to providing a clean and comfortable indoor environment for everyone. We have a complete array of high-quality humidification wicks, air cleaning filters, and many other accessories, which will ensure that your indoor air quality will be the BestAir? that you and your family can breathe. We are the largest manufacturer of replacement filters made in North America and are also leading the way for industry standards. Our market?s first innovations, such as the expanded paper wick and Original Bacteriostatic Treatment (EPA Registered), are some technologies we invented that sets us apart from our competition. Protect your home and work environments now with BestAir?!
Fits: SPACE GARD 2400 (401); Lennox PMAC-12C 27 *Includes Cardboard Frame*
- Filters out unwanted particles including Dust/Lint, Dust Mite Debris, Mold Particles, Most Smoke, Pollen, Pet Dander, Bacteria, and Virus Carriers while allowing cleaner air to flow through.
- Designed to perform with high efficiency and minimum pressure drop; conserving energy and lowering costs.
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 11; generating better filtration with fewer particles and contaminants that pass through the filter.
- Pleated design allows the BestAir filter to trap up to 95% of airborne particles from 0.3 to 10.0 microns; Long life filter design for long-lasting performance up to 12 months.
- Easy to install ? NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED.?
- Proudly Made in the USA
Allergens & contaminants best removed by this filter:
- Dust Mite Debris
- Mold Particles
- Most Smoke
- Pet Dander
- Virus Carriers
Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. This media has a special emphasis on the particulate size that captures most airborne allergens and it makes it one of the most advanced furnace filters (air filters) on the market today.