ACTUAL SIZE: ?13 2/3″ x 19 2/3″ x 3/4″
You may also like…
BestAir 2500 Series: AC Furnace Allergen/Odor Reduction Air Filter 14 x 20 x 1 (Min. Qty. 6) – MERV 11
Indoor air quality is commonly affected by particles such as dust, pet dander, and viruses. BestAir? is dedicated to providing a clean and comfortable indoor environment for everyone. We have a complete array of high quality humidification wicks, air cleaning filters, and many other accessories, which will ensure that your indoor air quality will be the BestAir? that you and your family can breathe. We are the largest manufacturer of replacement filters made in North America and are also leading the way for industry standards. Our market?s first innovations, such as the expanded paper wick and Original Bacteriostatic Treatment (EPA Registered), are some technologies we invented that sets us apart from our competition. Protect your home and work environments now with BestAir?!
Designed to optimize the performance of 1″ residential units and reduce household odors and airborne allergens in your home.
- A carbon air filter that serves as a universal replacement for any 1″ furnace filter size 14″ x 20″
- Filters out unwanted particles including dust lint, mold particles, pollen, bacteria, and virus carriers while allowing cleaner air to flow through.
- Designed to perform with high efficiency and minimum pressure drop; conserving energy and lowering costs; Filter life up to 3 months.
- Using our best tech and design, this BestAir Filter is manufactured to trap up to 95% of Airborne Particles from 0.3 to 10.0 microns; 25-30% more efficient than standard 1″ fiberglass filters when capturing large household particles.
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 11; generating better filtration with fewer particles and contaminants that pass through the filter.
- Proudly Made in the USA?
Allergens & contaminants best removed by this filter:
- Dust Mite Debris
- Mold Particles
- Most Smoke
- Pet Dander
- Virus Carriers
Our specialized filtration media has the most effective combination of particle capture rate, with minimum pressure drop, ensuring the best overall performance of your HVAC system and particle capture rate to clean the air. Electrostatically charged media for enhanced particle capture effectiveness. ??This media has special emphasis on particulate size that captures most airborne allergens.